We want to say thank you to our loyal customers by rewarding them for referring friends to purchase a new or used Harley-Davidson from us, with our new "Sykes Referral Scheme" this winter.
In doing so you will receive £100 Sykes Harley-Davidson gift voucher to spend in store on any of your favourite Harley-Davidson purchases.
So here's your opportunity to tell all your friends about how great Harley-Davidson ownership can be and help them on their journey to fulfil their dreams of personal freedom with Sykes Harley-Davidson.
Just ask your purchasing friend to let us know when they place their order who the referral came from.
Terms & Conditions apply.
- The Sykes H-D referral scheme is only open to existing customers.
- To make a valid referral, you must be an existing customer referring a new customer with no transaction history with John Shaw LTD T/A Sykes Harley-Davidson.
- Referrals will only be eligible if the referred customer is not already in conversation with Sykes H-D regarding a motorcycle purchase.
- A referred customer can only nominate one referrer at the point of order and once nominated cannot be changed.
- To constitute a successful referral, the referred must take delivery of a Harley-Davidson purchased between 1st December 2021 until 31st January 2022.
- There is no limit to the number of new customers a referrer can refer in our referral scheme.
- The Gift Card will only be issued for valid referrals, once the new client has taken delivery of their new Harley-Davidson.
- The Gift Card will be issued within 30 days of delivery and will be valid for 12 months only.
- There is no cash alternative and Sykes H-D reserve the right to withdraw or alter the referral scheme, change the value of the gift card or replace the gift card with an alternative at any time.
- The Sykes H-D referral scheme is available to UK residents only.
- In the event of any disputes regarding any referred customer, the decision of Sykes H-D is final.
- If you require any further information in regard to the Sykes H-D referral scheme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org